Sunday, October 7, 2012

What's been happening not so lately...

Students learn how to keep our new rabbits from Meshak.

A small group of students prepare the hang our new bee hives. 

Form 5 & 6 buildings under construction. 

Our new bus!
Lots has been happening!  Here's the run down:


  • We have new volunteers!
  • We finished the goat house, got rabbits, and hung the bee hives. 
  • We got a school bus.
  • I turned 31 (so old now...)
  • Form 4 students take their exams next week.
  • Got 37 new kids learning English; our new pre-form 1 kids

I've had to try and grow as a leader to transition into less teaching and more administration. I've struggled a bit because I really love teaching. But, I also am enjoying learning how to help other teachers grow and also work in ways to improve the overall school.

Lisa has been REALLY busy wearing hats of : office manager, volunteer coordinator, life skills coordinator, and sports and activities coordinator. 

I'll try to keep this thing updated more frequently! Please forgive my tardiness.


2 comments:

  1. A new bus- that must really be exciting and SO much more convenient! So happy you finally posted again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG IT'S THE ORKEESWA DALA-DALA :D
    -Esther

    ReplyDelete